- A unique experience in Paris
- Enjoy French cuisine while discovering the city of lights.
A delightful way to discover food and wine of a cultural capital while visiting its most beautiful monuments.
The Bustronome offers you a unique way to discover Paris with a 360° view. This double-decker bus is a high-end restaurant, equipped with a completely see-through roof, that will take you around the city, introducing you to its most famous monuments.
You can have a taste of great french cuisine cooked only with fresh products through different options such as a 4-course lunch or a 6-course dinner, drinks included or not, depending on your preferences. While you enjoy your meal, you will also have access to audio-guides available in 9 different languages, to learn about the history behind the different monuments you will get to see.
Good to know
- The lunch lasts for 1h45 minutes and the dinner, for 2h45 minutes.
- Where to take the bus? Avenue Kleber, right next to the Arc de Triomphe.
- The Bustronome received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2016, 2017 and 2018.