- Marvel at the largest collection of Dalí artwork in France
- Explore this unique museum in the heart of picturesque Montmartre
- Discover rarely seen bronze sculptures by the Catalan master
Dalí Paris: skip-the-line ticket
In a few words
With this 1-day admission ticket you will have priority access to Espace Dalí in the heart of Montmartre. Explore the only permanent exhibition in France that is entirely devoted to this master of Surrealism, and most particularly to his sculptures and engravings.
Enter a world of fantasy and discover more than 300 works of art that contributing to making Dalí one of the major artists of the 20th century. Kids and adults alike will be amazed by works such as the famous Soft Watches, the Space Elephant, Alice in Wonderland, and the Bust of Woman retrospective.
This stunning collection highlights the 3-dimensional realizations of the most famous Surrealist images of the Dalí.
Dalí illustrated the main themes of literature, mythology, history, and religion, forming a complete collection of engravings. He expressed, through this considerable work, his own vision of poetic themes.
Admire Surrealist furniture such as the Mae West Lips sofa and the Gala vis-a-vis sofa during your visit.
What is included?
- Museum admission
Good to know
- There is a souvenir boutique in the museum, where you can find books, postcards, posters, magnets, and much more
- Audioguides are available in 8 languages, and can be purchased at the entrance to the museum
- Guided tours are available by reservation (available in several languages for groups from 20 persons)