- Get reserved access to the popular Orsay Museum
- Explore the museum at your own pace, spending as much time as you like
- Marvel at masterpieces by Renoir, Monet, Manet and others
Orsay Museum - Reserved Entrance
€18 per person
stay as long as you want
In a few wordsExplore one of the world best art museums at your own pace with a reserved access day admission ticket to the Orsay Museum. Avoid lengthy lines and the hassle of ticket counters.
In detailYou will simply show your voucher directly at the dedicated entrance for visitors with pre-bought tickets. After a security check, you will be able to walk straight inside.
The Orsay Museum is located in the former Orsay train station and is home to one of France largest national collections of art. The major section of the museum is dedicated to Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings, but you also find some sculptures, photographs, and furniture.
This is considered one of the best galleries in Paris and contains masterpieces such as Dance at le Moulin de la Galette by Renoir, Apples and Oranges by CÃ©zanne, Van Gogh self-portraits and many other unique pieces you will have the opportunity to admire.
What is included?
- Reserved access ticket for the Orsay Museum
- Full access to the permanent collection and all temporary exhibitions
- Unlimited time inside the museum for the whole day (you may enter and exit as you wish)
Good to know
- There may be a line at the reserved access entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may enter free with a valid ID
- The museum is closed on Mondays
- A booking fee is included in the price of your ticket
- After booking, you will receive a GetYourGuide voucher by email. Scan this voucher at Entrance C of Orsay Museum to access the museum
- Please note that the museum is free for everyone on first Sunday of the month
|Regular opening hours||9am to 6pm|
|Thursdays||9am to 9:45pm|
|Mondays, May 1, Dec. 25||Closed|